Terotex HV 400
Terotex HV 400 is primarily used for protecting cavities of motor vehicles.
- Excellent creeping properties
- Can also be applied at low temperatures (min. 10 °C)
- High temperature resistance
- O.E.M. specified
Ventilate cavities thoroughly after application. Use HV pressure cup for optimum
application / protection.
- Product base: Waxes and anti corrosive agents
- Volatile Organic Compound Content: 370.5 g/l
- Drive-away Time (standard climate): After 3 to 6 hrs
- Colour: Beige-brown
- Application Tool: Cavity Conservation / HV Cup gun
- Pack size: Tin 1l
-----Terotex HV 400 Body Repair - Underbody, waxes and anti corrosive agents-----